Throughout August, we here at Soft & Gentle HQ are celebrating the wonderful world of modern photography crazes. From cat selfies to classy selfies, we have it covered! Next on our hit list is the photobomb.
Photobombing is as common a phrase as “selfie” these days. With the development of smartphones and the internet, the act of either accidentally or purposefully getting into view of someone else’s photograph has never been easier and as you would expect can end up with some hilarious results!
This week, we are delighted to be compiling some of the animal kingdom's funniest photobombs, number 7 had us in stiches!
1. “Nooooo don’t do it! Marry me instead”
2. Pfthrrrrrrr *blows raspberry
3. “What cheese do you use to hide a horse? Mascarpone…get it!?”
4. “ummmm, excuse me… have you seen my nuts?”
6. This cat takes his role as bodyguard very seriously.
7. “I give you the seal of approval…you look lovely today!”
8. Check out this levitating cat with his seriously advanced photobombing skills.
9. “I’m watching you Rover… “
10. Even newsreaders cant get away from the animal photobombers!
It’s not just the animals having all the photobombing fun, the celebrities are getting in on the action too!
11. As if we needed another excuse to love Benedict Cumberbatch!
12. Even HRH doesn’t want to miss out, photobombing Jayde Taylor and Brooke Peris from the Austrailan hockey team… Lovely smile marm!
13. And just when you thought this was a brand new craze, we find out people have been photobombing with a little help from their friends for a long time!
20th August 2014
View more fun filled blogs.