How to make your own stylish Halloween paper pom-poms
DIY decorations are a great way to add a personal and spooky touch to your Halloween party. For a simple, inexpensive and effortlessly stylish wall hanging, tissue paper pom-poms are the go-to look for sophisticated decorations. Opt for an eerie black theme with dark tissue paper, or create your own paper pumpkin with orange tissue paper and green string!
8-10 sheets of tissue paper
String, ribbon or wire
How to make:
1. Lay out sheets of tissue paper, flat and on top of one another.
2. Fold stack of tissue paper concertina style, width ways and on top of each other to make inch-wide folds.
3. Gather folded paper and tie together in the middle, leaving enough length of string to tie up the pom-pom.
4. Cut the edges of the folded paper into a rounded, half moon shape.
5. Separate each layer, carefully pulling out from the centre and fluffing up to create a circular shape.
Voilà! Party perfection in less than 10 minutes!
Here is a great video we have found online to help you
For more ideas on quick and easy Halloween decorations, visit our blog >>>
Wednesday 21st October
View more fun filled blogs.